Friday, May 20, 2011

Italy!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we rode the train from Geneva to Italy. We are staying with some friends on an Army base near the town of Verona. Matt and Jade Woods have been kind enough to let us bunk with them for the weekend and they are taking us to Venice in the morning. It will be a sight to see!

I have many pictures to post, but it will have to wait until at least tomorrow. It is late here and I have a migraine (my first one since arriving in Europe) and my mouth is very sore....it's been somewhat hurting since we got here, but today it feels like it's getting much worse. I think it's causing my headache and it feels like there might be an absess or something in the back of my mouth. My tongue is even throbbing and I can only eat on one side of my mouth.

Anyway, hopefully it will start getting better soon. I really want to enjoy all the food here! Until next post! Oh and thank you so much to everyone that is helping with my family while I'm gone, I would not have been able to be here without all of you! Love to all!

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment