Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Heading home...

Today was our last full day in Geneva. Alas, how I will miss this place. I have become quite fond of the friends I have made here, and have had many experiences I will never forget. I definitely plan on coming back. I have even decided to study French! I have learned so much about the international workings of the UN and the various organizations that comprise it. I feel more a part of the global community now. Tomorrow we head home. It is a very long trip and that part I don't look forward to, but it will be good to see family again and share the details of the trip. Honestly, it's been difficult to blog the details because some of it is too hard to explain properly. I am sure though, that our enthusiasm will be evident when you talk to us in person. So I am off to pack! See you back in Utah...

1 comment: